Florida Gulf Coast University offers accredited courses and degree programs at a distance.
The online undergraduate and graduate degree programs schedule courses to allow students to proceed through the programs in a timely manner. Some of the online degree programs available:
All of the courses necessary to complete:
- M.A. in Curriculum & Instruction - Educational Technology
- M.A. Educational Leadership, Higher Education Concentration Online*
- M.A. Educational Leadership, P-12 Education Concentration*
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration) Online*
- MBA with a concentration in Data Analytics Online*
- MBA with a concentration in Management/Leadership Online*
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction, Elementary Education Concentration Online*
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction, Reading Education Concentration Online*
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership*
- M.Ed. in Special Education Online*
- MPA (Master's in Public Administration)
- MS Criminal Justice
- MS in Health Science
- Physical Therapy - Transitional (tDPT)
* FGCU Accelerate program
All of the upper division courses required to complete:
Many online courses are offered that are not part of an online degree program. Use the FGCU Course Search utility to obtain a complete list of courses offered online.
- Go toCourse Search
- Select the term and then select Virtual as the Campus
- Indicate any other parameters, such as the College
- Click the Search button at the bottom of the screen
A resource for statewide offerings of distance learning courses and programs
Florida Shines Helpful TipsToggle More Info
Current authorized SARA member states includeall states except California, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S Virgin Islands.California is not a SARA member state, but currently has no state authorization restrictions for regionally accredited public institutions like Florida Gulf Coast University. Therefore we can offer our distance learning programs to residents of California. As a resident of a non-SARA state, if you have a complaint about the administration of an FGCU distance learning program, contact California’sBureau of Private Postsecondary Education.
Important information about academic programs that may lead to professional licensure or certification outside the state of Florida can be found onFGCU’s State Authorization page.
Important information about the student complaint process for distance education students from NC-SARA states can be found onFGCU’s State Authorization page.